2. Legal notes and Responsibilities
All the contents of the site are provided with "AS IS" and in this regard Nicola Lattanzi does not make any commitment regarding the following conditions:
• that the site corresponds to the user's needs;
• that the site works continuously, promptly, securely and without errors.
3. Personal and commercial use
It is not permitted to modify, re-use, copy, distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works, assign, sell or otherwise use for any commercial purpose the contents of this site. This limitation also involves the prohibition of duplicating the pages and contents therein on its website. If you intend to make commercial use of the site's contents, you must contact Nicola Lattanzi asking for explicit written authorization.
4. Copyright, trademarks and ownership of the site
Nicola Lattanzi is the exclusive owner and is in possession of the user licenses and the authorizations to reproduce the trademarks, belonging to the legitimate owners, of the patents and of the Copyright extended to every single part of the site.
5. Resolution of disputes